How to insert and remove dentures
When you're inserting your dentures:
- Clean and dry dentures.
- Squeeze the Polident Adhesive tube from the top. Apply small dabs to dentures. Start with a small amount and add more if needed. Please refer to instructions on the packaging for usage information.
- Rinse mouth before inserting dentures.
- Press dentures into place, hold firmly, and bite down for a few seconds to secure hold.
To remove dentures:
- Swish mouth with water.
- Take dentures out slowly using a rocking motion
- Soak for three minutes, or overnight, in Polident Active Fresh solution (soak for 15 minutes, or overnight, if using Polident whitening solution).
- After soaking, brush lightly using the cleanser solution and a soft brush. Use Polident cleanser to thoroughly clean your dentures. Rinse your dentures thoroughly before reusing them. Do not place tablet or tablet solutions in mouth.
Handy hint: Handle your dentures over a sink half-filled with water. This will help protect your dentures if you drop them.